Here another Tea Tumbler I got after the Aladdin Travel Mug.
First of all, I love the design of this one. It’s less bulky than the Aladdin one, it’s more colorful, (Also exists in Green)
I kept the sticker for you guys :)
First of all, I have it for few weeks now, and tried to use it as much as I could. I have already few pros+ and cons- regarding this one.
Here the positive points:
- 1. The Removable tea filter (basket) is really nice, I keep using it for other things actually. +++
- 2. The Design is very nice, it takes no room in a bag. ++
- 3. I has not leaked or broke yet. For me it’s a ++
For the less positive ones:
- 1. The stainless steel makes my tea taste weird. So I won’t brew any nice tea I have in this. —
- 2. I have to remove the tea infuser right after I brewed the tea, otherwise it still is in contact with the hot water. –
- 3. It’s kind of hard to open. But it’s a small -
Just one last thing. I don’t know where to buy this Tea Tumbler, I got it as a gift again. But I found some “cheap looking” version here.
When I find out, I’ll let you guys know.